3.02.2011

Food Revolution Challenge: Week 1


BACKSTORY
Working a full time job often results in relying on take-out, frozen or "instant" meals. I know this well as my shelves are usually stocked with a never ending supply of canned soups, instant ramen and many other food items that have expiry dates set in a far distant future.

CHALLENGE
With this in mind, my workplace recently started up an internal Food Revolution Challenge à la Jamie Oliver. Each week, we've been challenged to cook one of his recipes, take a photo to prove it, and for each dish we get entered towards a prize. Cool beans.

My entry for week 1: Bolognese Sauce with Pasta

This recipe worked out great. It takes some time to prep but the end result is totally worth it.

3 comments:

  1. awesome!! Your plating looks so clean and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this recipe too...mine turned out too soggy I think I went over board with the sauce lol.

    ReplyDelete